Beverage, Alcohol & Food Warehousing
WHY USE 18 WHEELS FOR YOUR ALCOHOL FULFILLMENT
18 Wheels Logistics offers full service warehousing, order fulfillment, co-packing and transportation to Alcohol Beverage Importers and Domestic Suppliers.
We are government approved for bonded, and excise storage of alcohol and general merchandise. 18 Wheels has been the "go-to" logistics provider and resource for alcohol manufacturers that need to warehouse and co-pack their beers, wines and distilled spirits. We have solutions for storing and handling heavy specialized products while safely and securely keeping damages to a minimum. We have the ability to easily track multiple product criteria, such as vintages, date and batch codes.
At 18 Wheels Logistics, our team of food and beverage logistics experts, including regulatory managers, warehousing staff, and client service representatives, works hard to guarantee your food products are stored and moved in compliance with FIFO/LIFO guidelines, including lot/batch control and returns processing.
A+ Third-Party Warehousing
We are ISO 9001:2015 compliant committed to regular warehouse maintenance, thorough cleaning, and scheduled pest control inspections giving you confidence that your products will reach end users in top quality condition. The standard of excellence we apply to our food and beverage logistics service is the reason many food and beverage industry leaders rely on our third-party warehousing for food storing, repacking, and distribution.
18 Wheels Warehousing Benefits:
- Flexible distribution services expanding supply to key markets
- Special quality control lot procedures for organic and alcoholic products
- Solid, integrated information management systems
- Daily cycle counting
- High-volume inventory rate services satisfying peak, seasonal demands
- Expand supply chain capabilities for market category increases
- Augment fluctuating seasonal inventory builds
- Lower category logistics cost per unit
- 24/7 operation