Pooled Asset Management
18 Wheels Logistics is a complete 'One-Stop Shop' for customers who have a pool of assets to allocate, ship, warehouse or track. As a leader in Pooled Asset Management, we offer a powerful combination of scale, simplicity and versatility. We offer an exceptional mix of Asset Management Services and apply our expertise in Pooled Asset Management through our Warehouse Network locations across Canada and the United States.
The 18 Wheels Logistics network manages all aspects of returnable assets, such as:
- Air Cylinders
- Bread Racks
- Dollies (Rolling Quarter Pallets)
- Drums - Metal and Plastic
- Folding Plastic Security Containers
- Liquid Intermediate Bulk Containers
- Meat Containers
- Wood and Plastic
- Returnable Product Containers
- Rolling Cages
- Shelf Ready Units
- Stillages (Racks for Kegs or Casks)
- Tools and Equipment
Canada-Wide Locally Pooled Asset Centers that Provide:
All assets are thoroughly inspected for contamination and structural integrity according to specifications then inventoried by proper classification.
Asset Cleaning and Washing
Prior to reissue, assets are thoroughly cleaned to meet the standards of our clients.
Pallet and Asset Repairs
Our repair centres take care of assets and pallets that require simple repairs in order to get assets back into service and improving product turns and supply.
Re-Label - Missing Bar Codes
18 Wheels Logistics will always replace torn or missing barcode labels in order to meet the demands of the end user.
Warehouse Storage and Re-Issue of Assets
18 Wheels Logistics has strategically placed locations across Canada and the United States offering warehousing and transportation for storage and re-issue of pooled pallets and other assets.
From each depot, monthly reports are sent to our clients giving weekly and monthly physical counts.
On-site, quarterly audits are performed by the Directors of 18 Wheels Logistics.
When needed, 18 Wheels Logistics will provide overtime and weekend deliveries to meet the needs of our valued customers.
We help you save money and strive to protect the environment by:
- Monitoring Pooled Transportation Assets via WMS. See our technology section for more information.
- Carefully maintaining your pooled transportation assets - identifying and making repairs, while keeping you up-to-date on the condition of all items in our care.
- Transporting your pooled assets anywhere across North America.
- Washing your pooled assets. Sanitized pooled assets are cleaned, sorted and made ready to carry another load.
- Short-term or long-term cargo storage no matter where you need it, 18 Wheels Logistics will get it done - on-time and on-budget.