We put our people first because we understand that our success and strength comes from their passion, creativeness, and work ethics.
We are always looking for professional, highly motivated and intelligent candidates for new positions as the company progresses.
Please send us a copy of your resume along with a cover letter, and the position you are applying for by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
18 Wheels' Positions Available:
Education requirement: MBA
18 Wheel Logistics is a provider of 3rd party logistics services.
At 18 Wheels Logiscs we recognize that our employees are our most valued resource. With purpose and vision 18 Wheels Logistics has established itself as a world-class company by putting its people first. Our ambition is to be a "Best in Class" employer. You'll find this goal reflected in your total rewards.
- Identify, target and qualify prospective new retail business opportunities which include national programs, large dealer direct business ($25 Mio), new strategic verticals, mergers and portfolio acquisitions and strategic joint venture opportunities.
- Discover market potential and perform analysis of market conditions, trends and forecasts to drive new business opportunities
- Ensure marketing helps identify new product, vendor programs, revenue and pricing opportunities
- Accountable for the development, coordination and monitoring of strategic marketing campaigns to improve the competitive position of 18 Wheels Logistics
- Responsible for helping the company increase sales and revenues for both short term and long term opportunities
- Establish and maintain proactive relationships with internal 18 Wheels Logistics sales and executive teams
- Develop long term and short term marketing strategies
- Achieve define metrics around new program development
- Minimum University degree in business or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years experience in sales or related leasing experience in commercial roles with progressive responsibility
- Proven sales, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills * Thorough knowledge of current marketplace trends and activities
- Problem solver who can build relationships and leverage energy and spirit to create a winning solution
- Prior experience in market research and proposal development
- Prior experience with larger portfolio acquisition and mergers is an asset
- Experience in supporting the business in achieving substantial portfolio growth
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and in influencing senior leaders
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Superior interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills
- Strategic thinker who generates ideas from financial analysis and translates them into action
- Vast knowledge in financial, leasing institution procedures and policies * Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently while also having a strong appreciation for effective team dynamics and collaborative leadership style
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales: 10 years
As a world class asset-based carrier, 18 Wheels Logistics specializes in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
- The Sales professional will work closely with the President and Director of Sales to develop territory and account strategies to support sales growth in the Canada region.
- Identify new business opportunities and constantly strive to maintain strong relationships with existing business accounts.
- You're ready to take on complicated problems and give back well thought out solutions. You're not afraid to build a prospect list and make a cold calls. But you also understand the value of networking and making connections.
- You will also be responsible for managing and defining financial resources such as, monitoring budgets related to your projects and providing input or analysis for financial decisions that impact your particular project.
- As a Sales Representative at 18 Wheels Logistics, you are willing to learn the business and grow the company over a long term. You are someone who invests time into building and fostering relationships to truly earn new accounts.
- Proven track record with a strong focus on new business development including cold calling, setting appointments, presenting and meeting with potential customers, pricing, proposals through to 'closing the deal'.
- 3+ years of sales and account management experience in transportation industry, highly preferred.
- Experience working B2B sales involving complex deals.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the sales planning process.
- Ability to interface with all required levels at a customer (entry level to senior executive)
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills & strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with proven closing ability.
- High energy and genuine passion for "selling".
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well as function in a team environment.
- College or university degree in a marketing or business-related field is an asset.
- Fluency in French and/or Spanish is an asset.
18 Wheels Logistics invests time and support in you to provide you the room to learn, grow and work your way up. An entrepreneurially minded organization where you'll be given support and room to develop your own strategies. If this sounds like what you're looking for, then we might be the place for you.
- Business Development: 3 years
The Forklift Operator is responsible for loading, unloading, staging, pulling and distributing pallets of product supplies while meeting productivity requirements.
Join the team at 18 Wheels Logistics Limited and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to "First choice provider of Global third party logistics". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Lift, carry, pick, and stack materials.
- Supply production line with empty containers.
- Remove full product from palletizer to staging area.
- Supply packaging material, cartons and hulls to line as needed.
- Spot trailers as directed.
- Maintain pallet supply for palletizer.
- Rotate floor stock by moving oldest product first.
- Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned.
- Available to work all shifts, weekends and overtime.
The start time for this position is morning or night shift, working until the work is complete. Must be flexible to work weekends and holidays as scheduled with varied off days.
We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a flexibility options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees.
- High school diploma
- 1 year of forklift operation experience
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Delta or Burnaby
- Full-Time or Part-Time